Good looking, quality office workstations have never been more sustainable!
Ikcon, the specialists in office interiors and office fitouts have gained a reputation for proactive environmental advocacy. Now we bring you the Low Carb Framing System. This exciting new initiative will help propel you and your computer desk and office workstation furniture into the forefront of environmental innovation. The Low Carb Furniture Framing System is a locally produced, lightweight, heavy-duty aluminium product which will reduce your carbon footprint, while still giving you aesthetically pleasing and cost effective office workstations and computer desk.
Low Carb Furniture© advantages
- Occupational Health and Safety – Aluminium is 60% lighter than mild steel, thus reducing the potential for back injuries when lifting
- High Quality – frames are made from heavy gauge structural aluminium extrusion, ensuring exceptional strength and durability
- Styles and sizes limited only by your imagination
- Architectural design suits any modern office environment
- Cost comparable to a traditional mild steel frame
- 100% Australian owned, designed and made
Low Carb Furniture©
Static Load Test Frame Size: 1700mm L x 700mm W x 700mm H Weight: Besser Blocks: 1 block = 18Kg Outcome: 60 blocks = 1080kg. Overall deflection is less than 10mm Specifications:
- Leg Dimension: 40mm x 40mm
- Top Rail Dimensions: 50mm x 25mm
- A 40mm round leg version will be available soon in black
Colours available: Iceberg, Natural Anodised, Satin Silver, Deepest Black A few examples of the furniture which can be produced using the Low Carb Furniture© can be found below.